This report intended to give the most recent information provided at the weekly construction meeting. Work is subject to change and more specific information may come from various departments regarding road closures, utility disruptions, etc.
Noise Alert Level for Next 7 Days
YELLOW – Moderate noise and/or vibration. There may be occasional loud noise or heavier vibration, but should be mild overall.
Schedule: Past 7 Days
- Continued the chilled water work along Jeter Drive
- Continued the steam installation along Cates Ave West
- Installed storm sewer on North Side of Talley (between STMH2 and STMH4)
- Started storm sewer install (between DI-5 and STMH4a)
Schedule: Next 7 Days
Note this is the schedule and work is subject to change
Work around Jeter, Cates East and Reynolds
- Continue chilled water installation along Jeter
- Install asphalt paving along Cates Ave East and Jeter; paving in front of Reynolds (10/7)
Work around Cates East, Talley, Price and Alexander
- Install steam piping across Cates Ave (in front of Talley); road closed 10/5 to 10/10 6am so that Cates can open up.
- Complete sanitary sewer to Price; Domestic water off 10/6-10/7 water on by 10/8 morning
- Resume installation of new 8” water main near Alexander in Talley North Site; estimated start date(s): Tuesday 10/11 or Wednesday 10/12; will not impact services
- Install the concrete stairs in the service drive at Alexander; estimated date(s): Monday 10/10
- Install asphalt paving along portion of Cates Ave West; paving in front of Alexander 10/6
Work around North Side of Talley (between Alexander and Reynolds)
- Complete storm sewer between DI-5 and STMH4
- Resume installation of CIP base for STMH4