The Wolfpack One Card Office manages and distributes the official campus ID Card, which can be used to access a variety of services on campus; including our AllCampus debit spending account and Debit MasterCard® account.
- Make on-campus purchases through the AllCampus debit account
- Get refunds from the cashier’s office and manage off-campus expenses through the Debit MasterCard account
- Access your meal plan
- Enter your residence hall and other buildings with restricted access
- Work out at the gym
- Check out a book at the library
- Make photocopies through your WolfCopy account
- Access your residence hall laundry account
- Deposit all or a portion of your paycheck to the Debit MasterCard account
- Make on-campus purchases through the AllCampus payroll deduction program
- Enter buildings with restricted access
- Open gates with restricted access
- Check out books at the library
- Access other services through payroll deduction, such as a campus gym membership
The Wolfpack One Card is available to all NC State students, faculty, staff, and affiliates.
Take some time to explore our site and learn about the opportunities and services available to you via the Wolfpack One Card at www.onecard.ncsu.edu.
For comments or suggestions, please contact:
Mike Smith, Director
Phone: (919) 515-6348