Meet Apoorve, Khalil and Lacey

|

Apoorve Jain

Student Employee
Jason’s Deli

Apoorve’s Nomination:
“I have been working with Apoorve for over a year now. It’s an absolute delight to work with him. He goes beyond his duties to make things easy going for his fellow co-workers.

The best thing about him is that not only he’s friendly toward the guests, but also toward his co-workers!”

Khalil Johnson

Temp Employee
Murphy Dining Hall

Khalil’s Nomination:

“He is always happy to come to work. I had him training one of our new cooks on the grill station, and under his tutelage, she was running that grill by the end of lunch!

He is always a rock in whatever kitchen he is in and an asset to Campus Enterprises!”

Lacey Wrigley

Permanent Employee 
1887 Bistro

Lacey’s Nomination: 
“Lacey is committed to creating a supportive working environment for her employees. Everyone loves working with her because she is professional and pleasant to be around. She’s also very forward-thinking; always willing to take on new tasks and projects to improve operations, like supervising the student hiring team. I’ve heard other co-workers admire her operations and how she gets the most out of her team, and I think that stems from her commitment and care.”