Meet Quinn, LaTiara and James

|

Quinn Dibble

Student Employee
Port City Java – Park Shops

Quinn’s Nomination:
“This morning I went to pick up my Tapingo order from Park Shops PCJ and when I arrived I was informed by Quinn that someone had already picked up my order. What could have been a bad encounter went the opposite way when Quinn quickly remade my order and was just nice and had a great customer service attitude!”

LaTiara Robertson

Temp Employee
Jason’s Deli (Formerly Chic-fil-A)

LaTiara’s Nomination:
“I just wanted to let everyone know what a great job LaTiara did in Chick-fil-A tonight! With a lack of supervisors/leads she performed at the highest level. The chicken was made in a timely manner, hot and fresh all night! LaTiara kept everyone engaged and very productive, and all with a short crew!”

James Raynor

Permanent Employee
CE Administration

James’ Nomination:
“James Raynor is the person behind the action that makes everything happen. James is the purchasing master, Cbord Master, Menu Developer, Order Taker, Receiving Agent, and Overseer of Huge Events! While his daily duties are time consuming enough, when BIG events hit his desk, James will always be that team player and will make it happen. If its a Family Weekend Event for 3,000+, or back to back football games, our success is because of James, and his focus on details. Everyone on the RAVE! Events TEAM wants to “Spotlight” James Raynor and give that BIG Shoutout! THANKS!”