Win big, help the Pack!
Have you ever walked through Wolfpack Outfitters and thought, “I have a great idea for a t-shirt design”? Now’s your chance! Submit your design by February 5, and you could receive a $250 shopping spree (via gift card) at WOLFPACK OUTFITTERS!
The winning shirt will be unveiled at our BIG REVEAL (which will be amazing) in early March, and will then available for purchase at Wolfpack Outfitters!
Judging & Voting
A panel of judges will narrow the submissions to our five finalists and put them out to vote by the NC State community from February 13-20. Come back to this page for a link to vote!
Semi-finalists will be selected based on the following criteria:
How well the design/slogan reflects NC State University.
Whether the design/slogan is eye-catching, powerful and unique.
Whether the design/slogan is in keeping with the university’s code of conduct.
Compliance with NC State trademark licensing regulations (https://trademarks.ncsu.edu/)
- Students may submit as many designs as they like within the submission period.
- By submitting a design for consideration, you confirm that to the best of your knowledge, the design you are submitting is your own original work and that no other persons or parties can claim ownership.
- Designs must include logo(s) from NC State University only. Logos from other schools are not allowed. Approved logos are included in the Template section of the contest.
- Designs should be submitted electronically via email. Hard copies of hand-drawn art are also acceptable.
- The contest is open to current NC State students only enrolled in the current semester.
- All entries become the exclusive property of NC State Stores.
- NC State Stores may alter artwork of the winning design to meet production and design guidelines and to remain consistent with NC State Trademark Licensing rules.
- NC State Stores reserves the right to modify and amend these guidelines at any time without notice.
Submit Your Design
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL DESIGNS BY EMAIL TO email@example.com and ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATES. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS FEBRUARY 5.
Templates to use: