Meet Becca, Marvin and Jason

|

Becca Conklin

Student Employee
The State Club Restaurant

Becca’s Nomination:
“Becca has a pleasant manner and truly enjoys people. She is polite, courteous and respectful at all times. She is organized and is always on time for work. She provides prompt service to our members and guests. Rebecca is a great server that anticipates the needs of our diners and cooperatively works with fellow employees to accomplish the common goal of providing the highest quality of guest service on campus. She is a real asset to our team here at The State Club Restaurant.”

Marvin Thorne

Temp Employee
Rave! Events

Marvin’s Nomination:
“Marvin has been our event coordinator for several large events and he is amazing. He helped me with every question and need that I had. He is so responsive and I could always find him when I needed him. He is so focused on the event and making sure everything goes smooth. Even when I had last minute requests that were totally my fault, he made sure they were worked out. I really enjoy working with him! Please assign him to all of our events!”

Jason Carreras

Permanent Employee
Clark Dining Hall

Jason’s Nomination:
“Jason periodically visits other Dining Halls, and he has forged relationships with staff outside of his unit. Last night, Jason ate dinner with one of our employees, and it was so meaningful to him that it was all he could talk about for the rest of the night. Mr. Carreras is a true leader who understands our staff, and the value they bring CE. The simple gesture of sharing a meal with someone is a great example of how small gestures can make a big difference.”