Meet Sabrina, Sheldon, and Conise

|

April 2019

Sabrina Spencer

Student Employee
Student Centers and Student Development

Sabrina Spencer’s Nomination:
“Sabrina represents Campus Enterprises so well and is a kind and considerate person. She had recently requested a day off from one of her other outside-of-CE responsibilities as a tour guide because she was taking senior photos with her fellow graduates from student centers and Rave. However, while they were taking pictures in Talley, a group of families showed up for a campus tour. Their tour guide was nowhere to be found and the group came to the info desk asking for help. Sabrina stepped in and completed a campus tour wearing her graduation regalia! She puts NC State first and I’m sure none of those future Wolfpack members will forget their tour guide.”  

Sheldon Massenburg

Temp Employee
Fountain Dining Hall

Sheldon’s Nomination:
“Sheldon is so nice. He literally makes my day every time I go into Fountain.  Because he is very friendly and knows me and my friends and always makes an effort to have a conversation and always makes me smile.”

Conise Watkins

Permanent Employee
One Card Office

Conise’s Nomination:
We received an email from a student who said, “I would like to compliment Conise Watkins. My friend and I were in an emergency situation concerning our One Card and she helped us more than she can ever know. We both really want to acknowledge and highlight that the NC State Wolfpack One Card is very lucky to have her. She has great customer service skills and it should be acknowledged. She was of great help, has a great attitude and work ethic, and we both really appreciate it! We both had a very rough day and she was the one thing that brightened it.”