Thank you for your interest in working for NC State and Campus Enterprises. Due to the COVID-19 event, Campus Enterprises is not currently accepting applications for temporary positions.
Campus Enterprises offers both temporary and permanent positions across our retail and hospitality units. We offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, and opportunity for learning, growth, and promotion.
Room to Grow
The fast-paced, service-driven jobs we offer will help you build the soft-skills that employers desire:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible work schedule
- Convenient on-campus locations
- Leadership and promotional opportunities
- Dining and catering employees can earn free meals
- Free professional development seminars
Applications are best completed from a desktop or laptop computer. If you do not have access to a computer, please call 919.513.1336 for assistance.
- Read the instructions completely and answer all questions.
- Complete application with full legal name.
- Make sure your contact information is correct.
- Answer the selective service question if it applies to you. If it does not apply, enter N/A.
- Include high school and post-graduate education. If you graduated, list graduation date.
- List employers in reverse chronological order (most recent job/position listed first).
- If you already work with us and are looking to transfer into a new position, be sure to include your current position with Campus Enterprises.
- List the first and last name of your supervisor in your work history. Ask the supervisor if it is ok to use them as a reference.
- Include all start and end dates.
- Describe your primary job duties with action verbs and include transferable skills.
- Answer all supplemental questions completely with as much detail as you can. If you list employment in the Supplemental questions, make sure they are also listed in your employment history.
- Proofread for typos and grammatical errors.
- Be sure you certify your application at the end.
- Have your employment verification documents on hand during the hiring process. Not sure what to bring? Click here for information.