Campus Enterprises Mission: Campus Enterprises is NC State’s lead division of retail and hospitality organizations. Each unit shares a common goal: deliver quality and efficient services with dedicated financial support for student activity and scholarships.
Purpose: Provide vital support to Campus Enterprises and NC State Dining by providing an excellent dining experience for all guests.
Essential functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare made to order and small batch cooking in a high volume food service environment.
- Prepare ingredients for recipes and produce food following detailed recipes.
- Follow standardized recipes to ensure food quality, appearance and taste.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, peers and customers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to every guest.
- Maintain an attitude of learning and personal growth
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Physically able to carry up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work with a team to serve a diverse population
- Willingness to handle and serve all types of food.
Opportunities for Skills Development:
Working as a member of the Campus Enterprises team, students gain valuable experience and develop skills that can be transferred to their individual career paths. Campus Enterprises has developed student employee objectives and corresponding learning outcomes that outline the development opportunities student employees can expect.
Campus Enterprises at NC State University Hiring Standards
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United StatesApply for this position (opens in a new tab)