Lead Concessions Assistant
Campus Enterprises Mission: Campus Enterprises is NC State’s lead division of retail and hospitality organizations. Each unit shares a common goal: deliver quality and efficient services with dedicated financial support for student activity and scholarships.
Starting Wage: $9.25 per hour + annual raises, tier 2
Work Schedule: As Needed During Concession Events (Days/Nights/ Weekends)
Federal Work-Study Eligible
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Anticipates and listens for guest’s food orders and needs
- Communicates with each guest professionally
- Maintains service areas, including station set-up and breakdown
- Adheres to sanitation guidelines
- Conducts inventory of goods
- Provide excellent customer service
- Energetic and ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Great attention to detail
- Team player with a positive, friendly attitude
Opportunities for Skills Development
Working as a member of the Campus Enterprises team, students gain valuable experience and develop skills that can be transferred to their individual career paths. There are opportunities for advancement and leadership growth.
Campus Enterprises at NC State University Hiring Standards
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Apply for this position (opens in a new tab)