- All events co-sponsored by an external organization will be charged at the external rate.
- External users will be charged a non-refundable deposit (25% of room fee). Reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the deposit.
- Within Hunt Library operating hours, available Monday – Friday from 8am – 9pm for no charge for Student Organizations and University Departments
- Within Hunt Library operating hours, available Saturday and Sunday from 9am – 9pm for no charge for Student Organizations and University Departments
- Available in conjunction with “Priority” events in Duke Energy Hall outside of 8am – 9pm
External organization room fees:
4th-floor space $225
A – $700
AB – $1200
ABC – $1700
ABCD – $2000
- Campus Enterprises hours of operation at the Hunt Library are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. All events that fall outside these hours will be billed an early open/late close charge (Student Organizations $50 per hour, University Departments $75 per hour, External Organizations $125 per hour).
* Student organization includes recognized/registered student organizations and Student Centers fee-funded departments.
** Ticketed events include any event where attendees, registrants, vendors, etc. pay a fee to the organizers for participating in the event.
Download printable PDF here.