Meet Shreya, Pruthviraj, and Michael

|

March 2022

Shreya Ramakanth

Shreya Ramakanth

Student Employee, Atrium Food Court

Shreya’s Nomination

“Shreya is a pleasure to work with. She always has a positive attitude and gets the work done! When asked to come in on her off day because we are short-staffed in her unit, she did not hesitate to take the opportunity to help out at Brickyard Pizza. Not only that, she has helped close their unit and train other students on how to close as well. I am proud to say Shreya is a wonderful example of how a student supervisor should be.”

Pruthviraj Chavan

Student Employee, Hill of Beans/Common Grounds

Pruthviraj Chavan

Pruthviraj’s Nomination

“Went to get my coffee at Common Grounds at Hunt yesterday morning, I saw something I don’t think I’ve seen before on campus. Pruthviraj has a certain way with his customers. He is attentive, patient and so cheerful. He actually remembers the names of his customers and their regular orders! I saw a student come by, and he immediately knew she would ask for a large decaf oat milk latte. He asked her how her day was and took special care in making all the drinks. When I asked him how he manages to do this, he simply said, ‘They are not paying for a coffee, they are paying for the start to their day, and I try my best to make it pleasant as possible.’ What a guy! I wish him all the best!”

Michael Ranson

Permanent Employee, Atrium Food Court

Michael Ranson

Michael’s Nomination:

“Mike is a very valuable supervisor at the Atrium. He is always in a positive mood and always there to help anyone. He runs one of the busiest units in the Atrium, and still finds time in his busy day to help other employees with any questions that they may have. He works extremely hard every day and is always coming up with new ideas to help units run easier and new menu items. He is always there to listen whenever someone needs it, whether it is about work or personal life. He is always there and always has helpful advice.”

Nominate someone here >>