We’re one of the top student employers on campus with a student workforce that is nearly 1200 strong! With competitive wages, a flexible schedule and opportunities for leadership development skills, it’s no wonder so many students love working with us.
Why work for Campus Enterprises?
- Flexible work schedule
- Convenient on-campus locations
- Leadership and promotion opportunities
- Work with your friends
How will this help my future career?
According to the 2020 NACE Job Outlook survey, the top 6 attributes employers looked for on a college graduate’s resume were:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical/quantitative skills
- Communication skills (written)
Learn these skills working for us!
How will this make me a better student?
Here are some of our student employment objectives and learning outcomes:
- Experience a diverse environment where all feel welcomed
- Practice time management which can improve grades
- Learn critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Gain exposure and awareness of campus resources
- Experience a sense of belonging and community
What’s special about working here as opposed to other campus departments?
- Pay raise for returning student employees
- Dining and Catering employees can earn free meals
- Bookstore employees can earn free book rental
- Fun community building events
Meet some of our student employees
Meet some of our student employees who are not only earning money to help with college expenses but also gaining critical skills that will serve them well into their chosen careers.
If you are an NC State student with a passion for hospitality, higher education and a strong desire to work in a dynamic team environment, we invite you to apply for one of our open student positions.