Student Employment Opportunities
Work on campus!
We’re one of the top student employers on campus with a student workforce that is 1200 strong! With competitive wages, a flexible schedule and opportunities for leadership development skills, it’s no wonder so many students love working with us.
Zoom Info Sessions
Join us for a virtual info session on on-campus job opportunities in retail and hospitality. Learn about positions, culture, learning opportunities, pay scale and why having a job can help boost your GPA! Students and parents are encouraged to attend.
- Multiple shifts available to fit around class schedules
- Convenient on-campus locations
- On-the-job training
- Career competencies that future employers care about
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
- Dining Employees – may receive one free meal per shift
- Wolfpack Outfitters student employees – may earn free book rental
Experience strong teamwork and learn new skills as a Campus Enterprises Employee
Working on campus offers a flexible schedule and no commute. Just ask Erinn Foote.
Meet Michael Myers
He’s one of the many students who work in Campus Enterprises. Learn more about his and other students’ experiences working with us.
- Read the instructions completely and answer all questions.
- Customize your resume to indicate experience that may be relevant to this job. The Career Development Center provides useful information about writing resumes.
- Describe your primary job duties with action verbs and include transferable skills.
- Proofread for typos and grammatical errors.
- Have your employment verification documents on hand during the hiring process. Not sure what to bring?
Review the acceptable documents list from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services office. You must provide original documents. Pictures or photocopies are not acceptable.