We’re one of the top student employers on campus with a student workforce that is 1200 strong! With competitive wages, a flexible schedule and opportunities for leadership development skills, it’s no wonder so many students love working with us.
Meet Our Team
The session covers on-campus positions in retail and hospitality. Learn about positions, culture, learning opportunities, pay scale and why having a job can help boost your GPA! Check back for more sessions and virtual hiring fairs that will be scheduled this summer. If you’ve completed an application for a position below, someone will be in touch.
Virtual Information Sessions
Add one of the events below to your calendar (includes a participation link), or view a previously recorded event:
Virtual Hiring Fair for Dining Positions
Join us on August 5 for a virtual hiring fair! Interview registration will begin on July 31, with appointments available between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Register here beginning July 31.
Why work for Campus Enterprises?
- Flexible work schedule
- Convenient on-campus locations
- Leadership and promotion opportunities
- Work with your friends
How will this help my future career?
According to the 2020 NACE Job Outlook survey, the top 6 attributes employers looked for on a college graduate’s resume were:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong work ethic
- Analytical/quantitative skills
- Communication skills (written)
Learn these skills working for us!
How will this make me a better student?
Here are some of our student employment objectives and learning outcomes:
- Experience a diverse environment where all feel welcomed
- Practice time management which can improve grades
- Learn critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Gain exposure and awareness of campus resources
- Experience a sense of belonging and community
What’s special about working here as opposed to other campus departments?
- Pay raise for returning student employees
- Dining and Catering employees can earn free meals
- Bookstore employees can earn free book rental
- Fun community building events
If you are an NC State student with a passion for hospitality, higher education and a strong desire to work in a dynamic team environment, we invite you to apply for one of our open student positions.