Campus Enterprises helps create a vibrant live, learn, work and play environment at NC State by offering inviting spaces, quality products and services, and extraordinary guest experiences.
Who we are
Our units consist of:
- NC State Dining
- NC State Stores (Wolfpack Outfitters, Wolf Xpress and State of the Art)
- NC State Student Centers (Talley and Witherspoon)
- Lonnie Poole Golf Course
- Park Alumni Center
- Rave! Events
- Wolfpack One Card
To set the standard of excellence for retail and hospitality services and to be known as leaders of economic and environmental stewardship at NC State
To enrich the quality of life for the campus community and to support student success. We enhance our vibrant live, learn, work, and play environment by offering inviting spaces, quality products and services, and extraordinary guest experiences.
Our core beliefs
- Integrity in all that we do
- Freedom of thought and expression
- Respect for cultural and intellectual diversity
- Responsibility for individual actions and service to society
- Stewardship in sustaining economic and natural resources
- Excellence in all endeavors
- Innovation that exceeds the aspirations of our customers
- Collaboration that builds active internal and external partnership
- Growth for our workforce within a culture of learning and opportunity
Campus Enterprises is a major employer on the NC State campus. We employ almost 2000 employees, 1200 of which are students. We offer a supportive environment where our employees and learn and grow. Visit our jobs page for opportunities to join our team.
Campus Enterprises returns more than $1.2 million annually to NC State students in the form of scholarships and student support programs and initiatives. Much of this results from the sale of licensed university products and sales from NC State Stores.