Campus Enterprises is a major employer on the NC State campus. We employ almost 2000 employees, 1200 of which are students.
Our departments and service areas include:
- NC State Dining
- Wolfpack Outfitters
- Wolf Xpress
- NC State Student Centers (Talley and Witherspoon)
- Lonnie Poole Golf Course
- Rave! Catering
- Student Center Event Services
- Wolfpack One Card
Campus Enterprises, collectively and through its individual departments, is committed to providing exemplary services that enhance the campus life experience and support personal growth and learning.
With an emphasis on innovation, collaboration, resource stewardship and uncompromising operating standards, Campus Enterprises actively supports university strategic initiatives across a dynamic campus community. We do this through continual business and service improvement, staff development, respect in the workplace, and a culture of inclusion and belonging.
Our core beliefs
- Integrity in all that we do
- Freedom of thought and expression
- Respect for cultural and intellectual diversity
- Responsibility for individual actions and service to society
- Stewardship in sustaining economic and natural resources
- Excellence in all endeavors
- Innovation that exceeds the aspirations of our customers
- Collaboration that builds active internal and external partnership
- Growth for our workforce within a culture of learning and opportunity
Our principles of work
Customer Service, Employee Engagement and Resource Stewardship
Through a mutually respectful and supportive work environment, we commit ourselves to customer service excellence and to the thoughtful use of our resources in advancing our current and future goals. Successful employee engagement requires an active exchange of ideas and insights between management and staff and your observations and ideas regarding your work and our services are always welcome.