NC State is now ranked #1 among the best employers in North Carolina according to Forbes’ annual survey of 60,000 workers in every state across the nation. NC State embodies a culture that values collaboration, creativity, innovation, diversity, and teamwork.
NC State’s Campus Enterprises division offers a unique opportunity to pursue a career in retail, hospitality or related business functions in the rewarding setting of higher education.
Summer Hiring Fair
- August 13 | Career & Community Resource Fair 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., 505 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Raleigh, NC 27601
Room to Grow
The fast-paced, service-driven jobs we offer will help you build the soft-skills that employers desire:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible work schedule
- Convenient on-campus locations
- Leadership and promotion opportunities
- Dining and catering employees can earn free meals
- Free professional development seminars
If you are a motivated professional with a passion for hospitality, higher education and a strong desire to work in a dynamic team environment, we invite you to apply for one of our open permanent or temporary positions.