Meet Erich, Ammar and Nora

|

April 2023

Nora Legbagah

Temporary Employee, Atrium Food Court

Nora‘s Nomination:

Nora Legbagah

“Nora is a true rockstar in Chick-fil-A. She comes in every morning in a positive mood and gets right to work, opening up the unit.

Nora has grown a lot this year. She has taken the initiative to be fully trained in every section of the unit to company standards. She has helped train new employees and follows up to ensure that company standards are being upheld. She is always willing to help out wherever needed and is always looking at what else needs to be done. She needs very little direction throughout the day. She is a huge part of our team and a huge part of helping the unit run so smoothly. We can always count on Nora to be here and be ready to work. She is a joy to work with, and my job would be a lot harder without her.”

Erich Kronschnabel

Permanent Employee, The Terrace at Lonnie Poole Golf Course

Erich’s Nomination:

Erich Kronschnabel

“Erich is the best! He is incredibly hospitable and makes all of his guests feel very welcome. I love to eat at the Terrace for the atmosphere and food, and Erich always makes the experience even better!

I recently took my student team to the Terrace for an end-of-the-year celebration, and Erich was incredibly organized and welcoming. He took our orders ahead of time and had all of our food hot and ready on the table waiting for us when we arrived. None of my students had been to the Terrace before, and after this experience, many of them stated that they’d be coming back with their families. One student said, ‘10/10 for service!’ Thank you, Erich!”

Ammar Diwan

Student Employee, Hill of Beans

Ammar’s Nomination:

Ammar Diwan

“ I am a frequent customer of Caribou Coffee at Hill of Beans, and I have consistently been impressed with Ammar’s friendly and attentive approach. He always takes my complex orders with a smile and consistently delivers a perfectly crafted cup of coffee. What sets Ammar apart is his understanding that coffee is more than just a beverage but an experience that can provide respite from the stresses of daily life. He has a particular sensitivity to the needs of students, who often rely on a good cup of coffee to help them focus and get through their studies. Ammar is always happy to engage in conversation with his customers, offering recommendations for new drinks or just lending a sympathetic ear. I have personally witnessed his kindness and compassion in action. On one occasion, he could sense that I was having a difficult day and offered to help me find a new drink that might help me relax. He even shared some valuable tips on managing stress, which made a big difference in my day. His kindness and compassion made a big difference in my day. He always makes visiting Caribou Coffee a great experience.”

Know someone who deserves the spotlight?

Nominate them here