First-year students encouraged to apply!
Training begins in January 2020
Enjoy a hands-on, interactive three-day training program. You’ll learn everything you need to know to have a fun campus job cooking with NC State Dining, such as how to:
- work in a fast-paced environment to prep, serve and restock food items
- prepare small-batch cooking in a high-volume food service environment
- produce food following detailed, standardized recipes
- maintain temperature and sanitation to ensure food safety
- provide excellent customer service to all guests
- be paid $8.50/hour for training
- make new friends
- learn from our award-winning chefs and culinary professionals
- be qualified for a flexible, part-time student position on our dining team
- set yourself up for advancement and leadership growth with the potential to earn $11.50/hour!