6th Annual Tee Shirt Design Contest
NC State Bookstores SIXTH ANNUAL Tee Shirt Design Contest
Win big, help the Pack!
The grand prize and runner up shirts will be seen for sale in the Bookstore! We will announce the winners at our BIG REVEAL (date to be announced)!
JUST IN: The grand prize winner will receive a $250 bookstore shopping spree AND a free Moto X and unlimited 3g/Wifi Hybrid plan for FREE for 12 months from Republic Wireless!
Judging & Voting
Once all of the designs have been submitted, a panel of judges will select several of the top designs. These designs will become semi-finalists and will go on to university-wide voting. University wide voting will be taken into consideration when selecting the winners.
Semi-finalists will be selected based on the following criteria:
How well the design/slogan reflects NC State University.
Whether the design/slogan is eye-catching, powerful and unique.
Whether the design/slogan is in keeping with the university’s code of conduct.
Compliance with trademark licensing regulations. http://campusenterprises.ncsu.edu/ncstate-trademark-licensing/
· Students may submit as many designs as they like within the deadline period.
· By submitting a design for consideration, you confirm that to the best of your knowledge, the design you are
submitting is your own original work and that no other persons or parties can claim ownership.
· Any designs that do not win the first year may be resubmitted the next year(s).
· The design will be screen-printed on the front of a cotton t-shirt. Two-sided tees will also be considered.
· You may use up to two ink colors with the fabric color as a third color.
· Designs must include logos from NC State University only. Logos from other schools are not allowed.
· Designs should be submitted electronically via email. Hard copies of hand drawn art are also acceptable.
· The contest is open to current NC State students only.
· The design competition is an annual event held each fall semester.
· All entries become the exclusive property of NC State Bookstores.
· NC State Bookstores reserves the right to modify and amend these guidelines at any time without notice.
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL DESIGNS BY EMAIL TO email@example.com and ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATES.