We’re one of the top student employers on campus with a student workforce that is 1200 strong!
With competitive wages, a flexible schedule and opportunities for leadership development skills, it’s no wonder so many students love working with us.
- Multiple shifts available to fit around class schedules
- Convenient on-campus locations
- On-the-job training
- Career competencies that future employers care about
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
New for 2019!
Culinary Boot Camp
Hit the ground running before classes begin with new skills and a flexible part-time student position with the potential to earn $11.50/hour! Early move-in may be available for on-campus residents.
The August program is full. Look for our next training opportunity in September.
Positions with NC State DiningView all open positions
- Read the instructions completely and answer all questions.
- Customize your resume to indicate experience that may be relevant to this job. The Career Development Center provides useful information about writing resumes.
- Describe your primary job duties with action verbs and include transferable skills.
- Proofread for typos and grammatical errors.
- Have your employment verification documents on hand during the hiring process. Not sure what to bring?
Review the acceptable documents list from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services office. You must provide original documents. Pictures or photocopies are not acceptable.