New NC State Dining Savings Program Available to NC State Faculty and Staff
NC State Faculty and Staff are now eligible for on-campus dining discounts through the IncrEDIBLE Savings Club, a new employee savings program available through NC State’s AllCampus Payroll Deduction.
Employees can enroll in NC State’s AllCampus Payroll Deduction at any time, and on-campus purchases will be deducted directly from their monthly paycheck. There are no minimum or maximum requirements, and employees will only be charged for the amount they purchase each month, not to exceed their set monthly payroll deduction limit of $50, $100, $150, or $200.
Employees enrolled in the IncrEDIBLE Savings Club will benefit from the following on-campus dining discounts:
- $1.00 off every meal purchase at Fountain, Clark and/or Case Dining Halls;
- 10% off of any restaurant or cafe purchase; and
- 5% off at any campus C-Store purchase.
Whether you purchase your favorite Port City Java brew on your way to a meeting or visit a dining hall for lunch, you will enjoy the incrEDIBLE savings you receive with each purchase. Best of all, the IncrEDIBLE Savings Club is risk free and it’s easy to sign up.
How the IncrEDIBLE Savings Club Works
- Visit go.ncsu.edu/incredible-savings for club details and to sign up.
- Choose a monthly payroll deduction limit of $50, $100, $150 or $200.
- Present your NC State Faculty/Staff ID when making an on-campus dining purchase to receive your discount. You will be charged only the amount you purchase each month, not to exceed your set monthly limit, which will be deducted from your next paycheck.
Not only will you receive these new incrEDIBLE savings, you will also enjoy benefits such as faculty/staff meet-ups and special dinner invites to the Terrace Dining Room and the State Club, for which NC State Dining has recently assumed responsibility.
NC State Dining is a service of Campus Enterprises, the lead division for retail and hospitality on the NC State University campus. For more information on the IncrEDIBLE Savings Club, contact Lindsay Hester, NC State Dining Marketing Manager, at 919.513.0543 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.