Campus Enterprises was established as a part of the Office of Finance and Business in 2009 to unite NC State’s retail and hospitality organizations, leverage resources, and grow the organization’s collective abilities to serve the growing needs of the campus.
In four short years, we’ve done big things. We’ve taken the lead on several major construction and renovation projects, created solutions to campus needs that didn’t exist before, and built a reputation of collaboration and innovation. We also do our part to support the university by helping with administrative costs and funding scholarships and student programming.
In short, not a day goes by during which we aren’t making things better on the campus of NC State. Explore this website to learn more about our organizations, our recent projects and our plans for ongoing enhancement of the student experience.
- Apply management practices and responsible planning to ensure excellent service, quality facilities and annual financial return for student support and merit- and need-based scholarships
- Provide students, faculty, staff and visitors with one-stop functionality
- Identify retail hospitality and student-service opportunities that continually improve customer experiences
- Respond to service requests in a prioritized and prompt manner
- Emphasize and develop resources that enhance the student experience and offer on-the-job training
- Put the best ideas into action by encouraging input from employees at all levels or member organizations